- Mukkudal Town Panchayat Located 20.00 K.M distance from Tirunelveli District.
- Nearest Railway Station Name : Tirunelveli Junction , This Railway Station Located 20.00 k.m Distance from mukkudal
- Nearest Airport Located in : Tuticorin
- Bus Route Details : : Tirunelveli to Ambasamudram, Tirunelveli to Kadayam, Tirunelveli to Papanasam
- Muthumalai Amman Kovil - Ward No : 6 - Street Name - Muthumalai Amman Kovil Road
- Sriman Narayanaswamy Kovil - Ward No : 6 - Street Name - East Big Bazaar
- Sri Seethadevi sametha Ramaswamy Temple - Ward No : 11 - Street Name - West Big Bazaar
|Festival Name||How many Days Celebrated||Which Month Celebrated||No of Peoples Participated||Notified/Non Notified|
|Muthumalai Amman Kovil Festival||11||JUL||100000||NON-NOTIFIED|
|Nearest City Name||Direction||Distance from Town Panchayat|
Mukkudal Town Panchayat
Mukkudal Town is situated at Tirunelveli District. This is a Selection Grade Town Panchayat having population about of 14983. The three rivers Rama, Kadana and Thamirabarani River or mixing together in this town and so its named as Mukkudal. The famous Sri Muthumalai Amman temple is situated at the river bank in which every year at July month 11 days festival is celebrated. This town has 15 wards and 5 hamlets. There is a upgraded primary health centre. Agriculture is the main source and the people are living happily in this town.
K¡Tlš efu« ÂUbešntè kht£l¤Âš cŸsJ. ÏJ nj®Îãiy ng%uh£Á MF«. Ï¥ng%uh£Á Rkh® 14983 k¡fŸ bjhif bfh©ljhF« Ï¥ng%uh£Á gFÂæš uhkeÂ, fldh eÂ k‰W« jhäuguâ eÂ M»a _‹W MWfŸ TLtjhš K¡Tlš vd bga® bg‰wJ. ÏªeÂ¡fiuæš $ K¤Jkhiy m«ghŸ ÂU¡nfhéš mikªJŸsJ. x›bthU M©L« Éiy khj« 11 eh£fŸ ÂUéHh eilbgW«. Ï¥ng%uh£Á 15 th®LfŸ, 5 F¡»uhk§fŸ bfh©lJ. Ï¥ng%uh£Á k¡fë‹ Ãujhd bjhêš étrha«. Ï¥ng%uh£Á k¡fŸ äfÎ« k»œ¢Áahf thœªJ tU»‹wd®.