- Kandanur Town Panchayat Located 63.00 K.M distance from Sivagangai District.
- Nearest Railway Station Name : Karaikudi , This Railway Station Located 9.00 k.m Distance from kandanoor
- Nearest Airport Located in : Madurai
- Bus Route Details : : Karaikudi to Aranthanki
- Chellayee Amman Kovil - Ward No : 4 - Street Name - Chellayee Amman Kovil North Car Street
- Sivan Kovil - Ward No : 7 - Street Name - Rathakottagai Street
- Perumal Kovil - Ward No : 13 - Street Name - Perumal Kovil Compound Street
- Mariamman Kovil - Ward No : 15 - Street Name - Kariapatti Street
|Festival Name||How many Days Celebrated||Which Month Celebrated||No of Peoples Participated||Notified/Non Notified|
|Amman Kovil Festival||10||APR||500||NON-NOTIFIED|
|Nearest City Name||Direction||Distance from Town Panchayat|
Kandanur is one of the Town panchayat Located in Karaikudi Taluk, Sivagangai District, TamilNadu. It is Situated on Karaikudi -Aranthangi Main Road, at a Distance of 13km from Karaikudi Town, 67km from Sivaganga and 28km from Aranthangi. The total area of the Town panchayat is 5.12 sq.km. A Study at growth of Population of this panchayat reveals that its population had grown from 6455 in 2001 to 7617 in 2011 With an average annual growth rate of 0.16 percent during the period 2001 - 2011. The Sex ratio of the population is 340 female per 320 male as per 2011 census which shows the trend of urbanization of this settlement . Further floating population of this panchayat is 1000 who are coming from nearby Villages and town for working.